Aeroseal® Commercial Duct Sealing in Australia
Increase energy efficiency while improving comfort and indoor air quality.
Reduce Energy Consumption
The Department of Energy ranks duct sealing as one of the most effective ways to reduce energy costs.
Improve Indoor Air Quality
Leaky ductwork is a key contributor to poor indoor air quality, directly impacting the health and well being of a building’s occupants.
Optimise Building Ventilation
Ventilation issues can be serious. They waste energy, cost money, and greatly reduce indoor air quality.
Pass Code Compliance
Building and energy codes change frequently, but with Aeroseal projects they pass inspection — every time.
• Reduces Energy Usage
• Saves on Energy Costs
• Improves Air Quality
• Enhanced Building Pressurization
• Safe Effective Sealant Solution
Building Goals and Objectives
1. New Construction / Renovation
2. Energy Goals
4. Indoor Air Quality
• Simple payback 2-5 years (without rebate)
• Surpass sustainability business goals and objectives
• Meet ventilation specification
• Decrease comfort and odour complaints
• Increase proper ventilation
• Deliver engineered CFM
• Maintain proper ACH
• Decrease air-borne cross contamination
• Reduce infiltration rate
• Limit liability due to IAQ
Proven Aeroseal® technology from a certified team in Australia
Aeroseal® technology helps increase comfort and energy efficiency in everything from hospitals, hotels and universities to municipal buildings, military facilities, and offices.
Invented in 1994 by Dr. Mark Modera at the Berkeley National Laboratory, Aeroseal’s technology has been funded in part by the U.S. Department of Energy. Aeroseal® continues to develop award-winning solutions based on extensive field experience.